Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ten Things I Think Of First In The Morning.

I checked on it this morning, and it is something to examine myself with. So here it goes:

1) My handphone – Is it on snooze?
2) My lamp – Is my lamplight still on?
3) My handphone – Surfing the net to check e-mails, news and new blog and website posts.
4) My work – What is there to complete today, and about work outstanding since yesterday.
5) My bathroom – I really should clean it up because it is starting to get dirty, I cannot stand it.
6) My time – I must complete my time in the bathroom within 10 minutes or I will be late.
7) My breakfast – What and where should I pack today; deciding between a light meal and rice.
8) My presentation – What should I wear to the office today and should I put on my make up.
9) My room – Did I leave anything behind; making sure the air-conditioning and lights are off.
10) My path – Which way should I get to work; fast path with toll or slow path without toll.

I wonder whether everyone's list is almost similar to mine? ^.^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yuki,

I actually sent you an email to your Yahoo account. Was wondering if you received it.

Lymle

Anonymous said...

Sent to that account already but no respond as well :(

Lymle

Anonymous said...

Maybe it went into your junk folder :p

Lymle