Friday, February 20, 2009

Before I Take Leave From Cyberspace.

I would like to give my sincere thanks to my friends, readers and commenters of the Box Of Chocolates for leaving me messages on the posts, e-mails and the chatterbox these past few days. I really am very happy at the sight of some messages of encouragement for me. And I still do realize this is one part of the journey which I need to take alone.

Friends that had come to my aid last time are now gone, bored of my lack of confidence, self-pity and depression. Some closer friends are still around, but how long can they see me still not being able to stand on my own two feet? In the next few weeks I have to find a place to stay, a new job and still trying to get my car fixed as soon as possible. I need to acknowledge that there is little anyone can do for me now. Everyone has their problems, and I have no right to make my problems theirs. This is the real world. Friendships like Dr Wilson to Dr House is a minority figure even lower than the minority of transsexuals like me. Everyone needs their space, their friends and their lives, to move on without having me interfere in their pathways. I already appreciate that they done all they can.

It is really time for me to move by myself to a greater height with only death to look at on my way. I had found the strength, now I need to really make my life count. And this part of my journey would be very tiring, and I would be too exhausted to write anything for the time being. But I do assure you all that I will take care of myself. I have to, and had been. Prior to all my misadventures with my ex-husband, I have seen it all and been through it all. That should be all the experience I need to pursue a radical change now.

I must be back. I love blogging, and have met some of the most beautiful people in the world that has inspired my life. My birthday is coming up. Just pray I will have a happy one when it comes. I believe I can. Cigarettes: 2, Alcohol: Moderate, Weight: 79.2kg. Now for my next trick. Get a place to stay and get myself a new job. Take care, everyone.

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

Happy birthday in advance, Yuki. And all the very best in life and love... :)

alan said...

May your birthday be as wonderful as you are; may life be kind to you until you return here!

alan

Yuki Choe said...

Thanks for the advanced birthday wishes everyone. I wish you all the very best this year too. Peace!

And yes WKH, by your definition I would be a transsexual. And it is really hard to stand up in a society that knocks you down when you do, and to think positively when most are out to hurt you. But I want to move on, I really do try.